After long searching an adjustable dumbbells sets, finally I have discovered the Universal Power Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells with Stand! I love this product because it is very practical and easily to use.
The adjustable dumbbells Power Pak 445 does what all others fail to do: efficiently bring the experience of having a full set of individual dumbbells into one, compact product. It’s so great!
Sturdy and comfortable dumbbells! Power Pak 445 sets are a five-star product and very well-made.
Opening the Package:
So what do you get with the Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells with Stand? Other products just give you a pair of dumbbells and an instruction manual. Here you get a little bit more. Here’s a quick look at the package of the Power-Pak 445 from Universal:
Features of Universal Power-Pak 445 Dumbbells
The importand features right away about the Universal Power-Pak 445 dumbbells is that they come with a stand. Many kinds of dumbbells don’t come with a stand, expect to pay an extra $100 – $150 for one. It’s not a requirement, as they all contain some type of base that they fit into, but you don’t want to have to pick up heavy weights off of the ground, which can throw your back out or tire you out before you even start the set.
You can choose from more than 30 different exercises to stay in shape and adjust from 4 pounds to 45 pounds of weight. PP445s has weight range from 4 to 45 lbs for each dumbbell and has dimensions of 14 inches long by 15 inches wide by 7 inches tall; the weight 45 pounds
Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells Specifics:
• Total weight range starts at 4 pounds and goes all the way up to 45 pounds for each dumbbell, with weights going in 5-pound increments.
• There are a total of 9 sets per dumbbell, also equating to eighteen individual dumbbells for the entire package.
• Included in the package is a dumbbell stand, ergonomically designed to efficiently hold the dumbbells without taking up much space in your home or sacrificing durability and structural integrity.
• Dimensions are: 14”x15”x7”x, making it one of the most compact dumbbell sets in the market today.
Pros and Cons of the Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells
• The included dumbbell stand is a benefit all by itself. Yes, it may be simpler for some to just store their dumbbells under the bed but the stand makes it far easier to keep it in a home-gym. It makes for less clutter and the design lets you keep it in room corners or other compact areas.
• One of the best features is the adjustment dial. There are other dumbbells that feature an adjustment dial but the Power-Pak 445 does it so much better. Unlike others, the dial instantly locks onto the weight plates. In other products you need to do some wiggling to get the locks to bite.
• Unlike regular handlebars, the Power-Pak 445 uses firm, ergonomic handle grips. These are designed to let the fingers and hands wrap around them tightly, allowing for more secure grips.
• When you lock the plates in, you’ll notice that they aren’t “stuck” completely. This means that when you lift the weights you’ll notice that the plates shift and move a little bit, as if they would fall off. Of course they won’t, thanks to the locks, but it is a little bit noticeable.
• The length of the dumbbells is fine, being only 14inches long, but there is a problem with the overall bulk of these dumbbells. They are a bit wide and thick so some exercises may be awkward to perform at first. A little time is needed for you to get adjusted but overall the size is still better than other all-in-one dumbbells.
Does it include a Warranty?
Yes, the Power-Pak 445 dumbbells includes a 30-year Manufacturer Warranty
And for all those people who complain about weight movement when you use them…let me remind you the very reason your working out with dumbells to begin with is to: engage more muscle groups, as you stablize the “LITTLE” movement you are improving your core muscles. If you want zero movement from an adjustable dumbell then buy the powerblocks for $$$, then buy the stand $$$. I’ll take these any day, and love the easy twist dial to change weights. For my money these are the best out there.
Concluding Thoughts on the Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells
• Customers all agree on a few points: The adjustable dumbbells Power-Pak 445 is far easier to use than other adjustable dumbbells.
• The lock is also a little bit more secure since they snap on really quickly as compared to other products where you need to fumble around a bit before the plates lock.
• The price is a steal especially when you consider just how expensive it is to buy eighteen individual weights.
• Then you also get a free dumbbell stand which makes storing the set so much easier and convenient for you.
For the amazing price, you really can’t go wrong with these dumbbells. Sure, the size may be a bit bulky for some but a little time with them will help you adjust quickly to them.
The stand alone is a big benefit: most dumbbell stands can cost you another $100-$150.
Where Can You Buy the Universal Power-Pak 445 dumbbells?
You can buy this Universal Power Pak 445 dumbbells from Amazon. At the moment they include free shipping and from what I can tell when comparing prices with other online merchants, Amazon do currently have the best deal especially with the free shipping option. Click here to view on Amazon.
Where Can You Read More Reviews for the Universal Power-Pak 445 dumbbells?
The best place for reviews from people who actually use the product is Amazon. Click here to read more.